What Are some good rules of research when looking at an Altcoin?
I was watching the above video, by Carter Thomas, who’s knowledgeable about finance and marketing, and he mentions a number of useful indicators of a solid company:
- Team: who’s working on it?
- Community: what sense of a gathering is there?
- Wallet: do they have one, and is it easy to use?
- Do they outreach and care about everybody?
- Revolution Piece: Do they talk about social issues?
For myself, I like to check out GitHub to see what the source code says: is there any developer/project activity, is the coin just a copy or fork of another coin?